Gary Hyzer, Owner
- M.P.A., Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs, Syracuse University
- B.S., Business Management, Indiana University
- B.S., Music Performance, Indiana University
- Virginia Department of Behavioral Health & Developmental Services. Developed a modernization roadmap for DBHDS to improve licensing operations and implement a new automated licensing system.
- Department of Health and Human Services, Program Support Center. Managed an organizational maturity assessment to align operations with best practices in the Capability Maturity Model – Integrated (CMMI).
- United States Agency for International Development, Office of Food for Peace. Developed requirements, replacement strategy, and evaluation of potential solutions for a new grants system to manage $2B+ in annual grants.
- Once ran 70 miles without stopping!
Liz Oppenheim, Vice President
- J.D., Washington College of Law, American University
- B.S., Social Thought and Political Economy, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Virginia Department of Health. Assisting the Department in developing a comprehensive marketing & communications strategy and methods for measuring the impact of the strategy.
- Commission to Eliminate Child Abuse and Neglect Fatalities. Supported this Presidential Commission with gathering and analyzing information for forming recommendations to eliminate fatalities resulting from child abuse and neglect.
- Philadelphia Child Welfare Review Panel. Supported a blue ribbon commission with the analysis of child welfare practices and policies within the Philadelphia Department of Human Services and identified strategies and changes to more effectively protect the City’s children.
- Used to deliver balloons in a gorilla suit!