Gary Hyzer, Owner
- M.P.A., Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs, Syracuse University
- B.S., Business Management, Indiana University
- B.S., Music Performance, Indiana University
- Virginia Department of Behavioral Health & Developmental Services. Developed a modernization roadmap for DBHDS to improve licensing operations and implement a new automated licensing system.
- Department of Health and Human Services, Program Support Center. Managed an organizational maturity assessment to align operations with best practices in the Capability Maturity Model – Integrated (CMMI).
- United States Agency for International Development, Office of Food for Peace. Developed requirements, replacement strategy, and evaluation of potential solutions for a new grants system to manage $2B+ in annual grants.
- Completed more than a dozen ultramarathons.
Liz Oppenheim, Vice President
- J.D., Washington College of Law, American University
- B.S., Social Thought and Political Economy, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Conducted a cross-site evaluation to assess the implementation and effectiveness of systems of care.
- Commission to Eliminate Child Abuse and Neglect Fatalities. Supported this Presidential Commission with gathering and analyzing information for forming recommendations to eliminate fatalities resulting from child abuse and neglect.
- Colorado Division of Youth Services. Conducted a workforce and staffing analysis of Colorado’s 10 juvenile detention and commitment facilities. .
- Used to deliver balloons in a gorilla suit!